WARNING: The only ‘after’ picture that I have is not even worth showing because the lighting inside the shop (or my less than spectacular photography skills) completely messed it up. Ditz!
First I washed it by spraying it down with bleach and then I attacked it with my mouse sander. I liked the “Lobsters” on top but the fisherman’s initials on the side had to go.
My mighty Mouse sander to the rescue. It was a glossy enamel red paint so it took some elbow grease but where there’s a will……
Dry brushed with white paint.
Installed some wheels…..
….. and this is the only ‘after’ish’ photo. I added hinges to the top for easy opening.
I went back a couple of days later to get a pic but it had sold!