Here’s the after. I only took one picture thinking I would get another the when I go into the shop this week. Dork. Not possible. Sold today.
Sooooo…….unfortunately the “befores” show the details more than the after.
Lots of swirls ‘n curves…….and missing parts!
Previous repairs had to be rectified I would say. After the repair, my job was made a little easier with this…..
I’ve used several others (and I won’t get into names) but this one is hands down the best coverage. Rarely runs (and when it does…. definitely “operator error”). Covers well. As a matter of fact, I ran out of it when I was doing a project recently and only had another kind on hand so I literally sprayed 1/2 of a drawer with each. The proof was in the pudding. Same piece, same weather conditions, same hand….no comparison.
So this is it…….