Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shabby Sideboard

The weather has been sooooo good to us!    I picked up this small sideboard over the holidays....

 Gotta love pieces like this.  Nice solid wood and no veneer!  NO veneer = No repairs to do!  Just a little clean up and it was good to go.
Primed and finished....lickety split.
P.S.  Now this may sound stupid to some but.......others will understand.  I brought this piece in on January 13th when I worked.  On the 19th the shop called to say that it had sold and was already gone.  First reaction "Yay!".  Within a few seconds that thought turns to "Oy vey!  Do I have anything else ready?  My stuff is all over the place!".    Luckily I did.   Due to the "Priming Extravaganza" that took place in December when the weather was so balmy.

2 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

Sounds like the biz has been good to you! You've got skills, girl!

Maureen said...

Busy is good! It's keeping up with it that I'm still trying to figure out.