Thursday, May 31, 2012

Road Trip to Maine - The Cutest Shop - Ever!


A few weeks ago my husband and I decided we needed a change of scenery and so we took a little jaunt.  We are lucky enough to live in an area that is central to all New England states.  We can be in New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut and even Cape Code in about an hour.   Vermont and Maine are about an hour and a half.  Eenie, meenie, miney……Maine it is!

First on the agenda was a drive to Lake Sebago.  My husband had been up to a friend’s lake house a few times and we thought it would make for a nice drive.  

Once we got off of I-95 we meandered along and that’s when I had an Ikea moment….. “Stop the car! Stop the car!”.   The cutest little shop was calling out to me.  “My Sister’s Garage”.  It’s little house with two floors of awesome stuff!  Look at the walls and ceiling!.

0531 Maine 4


IMG_0009
How pretty!

0531 Maine 3

IMG_0001


0531 Maine 3
And it’s not just about shabby……
0531 Maine 2
It really was one of those “Ohhh!” and “Awww!”  kind of shops.  I loved it and definitely plan to get back there.  If you are interested, they are on Facebook – located in Windham ME.

2 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Hi Maureen. Thanks for the tour. I'm replying to the question you asked on my blog here, because you have a no-reply on your blog comments. Yes, you can pin. Thanks for visiting.

Maureen said...

Thanks Rosemary. I'll have to change my no-reply.