Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nature’s Bounty


I am an outdoor lover.  I love walking in the woods and swimming in the ocean.  I probably should have been born with fur… or gills.  I especially love the crisp fall air.  So, last weekend, I headed out to a local pond.  Snips in hand and look what I found….

1124 Clippings

 1124 Clippings 2
1124 Clippings 3
Makes me think of that old song … “.......and I said to myself, what a wonderful world”. 
1124 Clippings 5
Really.  Take a look around.  Mother Nature knows what she is doing!   How blessed are we?

P.S.  The ‘snow’ in the vase is epsom salts.  Such a thrifty project!   More on the frame in my next post.  This is it's 3rd life!

1 comment:

Old Time Cindy said...

Hey Maureen...
Nice look! Going out into nature and bringing it in is a great feeling during the cold winter months.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy