Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weathered Window & Wire


While I’m in window mode….why not do another.   I did this one a few days ago.  
0525 Window AFTER
The glass was intact so it was perfect for adding my flower pics to.  The next one was a little rougher.  No glass.  (Although they both had the same fuzzies and could have used a shave!)
0528 Key frame BEFORE 2
0528 Key frame BEFORE
Chicken wire to the rescue!
I didn't have a D-ring to hang it so I improvised.
I used a pop tab from a soda can and voila!
A new place to hang keys, the dog leash, etc.
0528 Key frame AFTER 2
Installed and ready to use. 

P.S.  If you’ve never used chicken wire, beware… it bites!

2 comments:

Mel said...

That's a great solution for those things that you always say "now where did I put____?"

DIY Vintage Chic said...

Oh! Love this one too! Thanks again for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic’s Friday’s Five Feature.