Monday, April 2, 2012

Booth Foofing–A Curio


Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of our relocated shop.  It’s been a crazy year in this crazy business. 

What I sell varies from month to month.  Either I can’t keep up with furniture or I don’t sell any.  There is absolutely no rhyme or reason.  March was all about smalls.   Ransacked.

I had this lighted curio waiting in the wings for 3 or 4 weeks.
0401 Curio
I needed to reclaim some space in my garage to work on projects so into the shop it went.   
0401 Booth
See that chandelier?  It’s a true antique and had cloth wiring and…. I rewired it myself! 
0401 Booth 2
Since I always forget to take pics when I’m done, I took a couple when I was working on the space.  Good thing.  I forgot to take pics when I was done!

4 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

It's hard to believe that it has been a year! Looks nice!

★Carol★ said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the lighted curio, and I love the fact that it seems like more and more people are buying thrifted pieces of furniture as opposed to new. So much more character, instead of buying a set from a furniture store that your neighbor probably also has. Wishing you continued success, Maureen!

Lil' Shoppe of Treasures said...

I love what you do Maureen!!! Looks Awesome!!! Congrats on the Rewiring Job, now all other rewiring jobs will be a piece of cake... Toni

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Hello Maureen~Thanks for stooping in for a visit. It seems I've had soo many distractions, that blogging keeps returning to the back burner. It's frustrating when I've got many ideas I want to post.
I simply adore your collections of treasures, especially the refurbished furniture pieces. If I lived in your neighborhood I would be a frequent customer.

Sweet Easter wishes,
Sara