Saturday, March 17, 2012

Quickie: Herb Bucket

 

Most of the time I take on projects that require daaaaays of TLC.  Prepping and priming and painting……..yada yada.  So it’s always fun when a quickie comes along!

 

0317 Herb Bucket

Galvanized steel bucket.

 

0317 Herb Bucket SUPPLIES

Supplies.

 

0317 Herb Bucket STENCIL

Apply stencils and outline letters with a Sharpie.

0317 Herb Bucket OUTLINE

Ready for paint.

 

0317 Herb Bucket AFTER

Ready for some catnip for my kitties to roll around in.  Or a mix of kitchen staples….Cilantro, Basil, etc.  I may add casters so I can maximize sun exposure out on the deck.  Quick ‘n Easy works for me.

 

I originally intended to put it in the shop but I think I need it.

7 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

Yep...make something cute and it becomes difficult to sell. You do need it! Time for me to pull out my galvanized pails.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh girlfriend, I have a big old galvanized tub I've turned into a water feature for my cottage garden and never once had I thought to stencil it! What a grand idea!!!

Thanks for the idea Miss Maureen!!!

It was great to run into ya today sweetie!

God bless and have yourself a beautiful week!!! :o)

chinamommy said...

well now, isn't that adorable!! i love it and would prob. keep it too :)

chinamommy said...

oh, i just realized i'm your lucky #13 follower :)

Maureen said...

Well I saw your Winnie the Pooh skills so it won't be a problem for you!

May God bless you too.

Unknown said...

HI, thanks for stopping by my blog, you ask about dates of our May sale, they are May 18, 19 & 20. to stay up to date on our sales check out our fb page The Vintage Attic, to be sure it me you will see a pic of a white dresser and a red with white polka dotted suitecase.
Hugs and love your planter.

Melissa

★Carol★ said...

Quickie projects are my favorite, and I love this one! I have a couple of old tubs like this, that hold my potting soil. I think they could use some stenciling!
Enjoyed your rewiring post. I'm looking for a chandie for the dining room, and I just DO NOT trust old wiring!