Monday, January 23, 2012

Keeping Up Booth Space - The Wardrobe

This dealer business is not for the faint of heart.  It's a great way to express your creative side and it's always a thrill when someone buys a piece of furniture that you worked on.  Very satisfying.

On the other, it is a business.    As in "selling = income".    So selling a piece of furniture is a good thing.  Right?  Sorta.  The thing is you now have to replace that piece.  (I touched on this in my last post here.)   After the initial panic dissipates and I get my wits about me I have to get busy.   Orrrrrr.......if you're lucky, you have a piece ready.

 Bingo!  Ready this time.


6 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

That piece is so my style. Will probably sell pretty quickly!

Shabby Marilyn said...

Love the Wardrobe, great job! You don't see those very often. I'm following you now, stop by again.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Maureen,
Boy do I know that very feeling. It's panic like no other and sometimes we are lucky enough to have a piece waiting in the wings.

Love the new piece and it won't last long either.

hugs
Sissie

Maureen said...

.....and.....sold today.

The Midwest Cottage said...

I'm laughing ad I read through your posts. It is a lot of work doing what we do!! Thanks for stopping by to say hello. Where is your booth?

farmhouse-story said...

oh, its darling! they are hard to find around here, not surprised it sold fast:)